Delivering subsurface Data Management services
As the complexity and volume of information increases, oil and gas companies must continually improve their data management staff, procedures and technology.
Envision provides services that help our customers achieve these goals cost-effectively, and with a high degree of flexibility.
Our Data Management specialists have experience from international oil and service companies. We provide a full range of data and information management services, such as:
Word Class Data Management
- Digitalisation – in data management
- Where do you go from here to big data, analytics, automatization, robotization, improved services etc.
Basic Data Management – Get Basic Right approach
- Data administration, DISKOS usage and support, geo-data steering, data formatting, data quality control, data cleaning, data loading, procedures and standards
- Experience with a wide variety of data management – and exploration tools and integrated workflows
Seismic- and well-data services
- Data overviews, retrieval from DISKOS and other sources, reformatting, quality control and cleaning, conversion, scaling and loading into workstations, NPD reporting
- Petrel, DUG, Kingdom, PrestackPro, ODM/IC, Halliburton suite, Eclipse, RMS etc.
Our consultants handle most of the applications and data bases used in the industry. Some of these are:
- Petrel, Kingdom Suite, DOG, ODM/IC, RMS, DISKOS, Finder, ESRI-products, Recall
- Company mergers – data integration and validation
- On-site or remote data management offerings
- NDR (National Data Repository) advising and support, advising and evaluation
- GIS services